Are you wearing a bib? Prepare to drool. You were warned!
Drooling yet? Thought so! Just like Mr. Wonka, what we've got ourselves here is a scrum-diddly-umptious candy.
But how does (s)he do it?! Mr. Wonka was a little secretive about his recipes... but I'm not!
What You Need:
I made these chocolate beauties using...
- melted chocolate,
- melted white chocolate,
- peppermint candies,
- and a rose mold (not the one seen in the picture - but found at Hobby Lobby).
What You Need To Do:
- Melt the chocolate (regular or white - really just depends on your personal preference) in 30 second intervals. Use a thin, microwaveable bowl (that means not your thick, ceramic bowl - it will scorch the chocolate and that's just no fun).
- Once the chocolate looks semi-melted, take it out and start stirring. Melted chocolate doesn't always change shape once it gets soft, so if you don't do this, you'll overheat them because they don't look melted.
- If you're adding peppermint (or granola? graham cracker? get creative!), dump it in the bowl and fold/stir it in.
- Spoon into molds.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Take the mold out, flip it upside down and pop out your candy (just like an ice tray)!
Yes, you may call me Willy Wonka.