Here's the recipe for the watermelon martinis we made last night for our Final Rose Bachelorette party!
What you need:
- Watermelon (to make 4 cups pureed)
- 1/2 cup Limoncello
- 1 cup Vodka (try lemon vodka or watermelon vodka)
- 2 limes
- (Optional: Cointreau or Triple Sec)
What to do:
- Puree 4 cups of watermelon chunks
- Remove watermelon puree and set aside in another cup
- For each martini, blend 1/2 cup of watermelon puree, 1 shot of vodka, 1/2 shot of limoncello, and a few ice cubes (To blend for 4 people, that's 2 cups of watermelon puree, 4 shots of vodka, 2 shots of limoncello, and 2 handfulls of ice cubes).
- Garnish with lime slice and watermelon chunks