Sometimes, everybody needs a little bit of nacho cheese lovin'. Can I get an Amen?
What You Need:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- Garlic (3 cloves)
- Sharp cheddar cheese'
What You Do:
(Preheat oven to 350)
1. Wash eggplant and cut into 1/2-inch thick discs
2. Mix olive oil, cracked pepper, and minced garlic. Use a brush to LIGHTLY coat both sides of each eggplant slice.
3. Put on a raised rack in the oven for 10 minutes
4. Turn each eggplant slice, then add grated sharp cheddar cheese and put back in the oven for 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted)
5. Remove from oven and serve!