Cook time: 15-25 min
Total time: 30-40 min
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 1 Pumpkin
- 2 cups Instant Oats
- 1 3/4 cups Skim Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- On stovetop, mix oats and milk. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally so that oats do not burn.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and dark brown sugar.
- Stir in most of walnuts, saving a handfull for garnishes.
- Serve and garnish with remaining walnuts.