Good morning, welcome to Starbucks! Oh wait, I'm in my own kitchen...
Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 cup Skim milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Truvia/Stevia (or Sugar or Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 shots of espresso (or ¼ cup water and 1 tablespoon instant espresso mix, or equivalent of very strongly brewed coffee)
- Brew coffee/espresso and set in fridge for a few minutes (skip if using instant mix)
- In a small pot, add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar or sugar substitute, stirring until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin spice, then whisk with a wire whisk for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to mug or cup, then add espresso (or water and instant espresso).
- Top with cool whip (or whipped cream) ad any of the following: pumpkin pie spice, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, or ground cloves.
*For iced, pour over ice.