The holidays are often a cause for celebration and, with celebration, often alcohol consumption. Next time you've got family over, try this recipe for vodka hot chocolate (and, if you're looking for a cocktail spread, this whiskey apple cider recipe is also fabulous). It will warm you up in more ways than one without making you pucker your lips!
- 1 packet Hot Chocolate Powder
- 1 shot Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Gingersnap
- Combine hot chocolate powder with about 4 ounces less water than the package directs you to.
- Add 1 shot of whipped cream vodka.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed gingersnap.