[Click here for more Healthy Holiday recipes for a guilt-free holiday season!]
Christmas? On deck.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Holidays often call for bark. No, not like what your dog does all morning. Bark as in hard chocolate pieces with peppermint or cranberries or nuts mixed in. Yum. But also... ouch. Ouch on the diet. Fail.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 20-30 clusters
- 1 1/2 Cups White Chocolate (or White Almond Bark)
- 2 teaspoons Canola Oil
- 2 Cups Peanuts
- Melt white chocolate / almond bark in the microwave for 90 seconds. Add canola oil and stir. Then continue to microwave and stir in 15 second intervals.
- Remove from microwave and dump into a larger bowl (large enough for chocolate and peanuts).
- Add peanuts and stir/toss for 1 minute.
- Using a large spoon, drop clusters onto a piece of parchment paper. Let air dry for 3 minutes.