I know. Your mind is blown right now. Because you can finally eat Oreos without ruining your diet. Congratulations! The world is yours! Happy Monday :)
The pictures in this post are the equivalent of two servings (I kindly shared this treat with Justin. What a lucky kid, no?!). By following the recipe below, you'll get a total of 8 servings. That means you can have seven new best friends if you share!
Skinny Oreo Dip
Recipe: Skinny Oreo Dip
Prep Time: <5 Minutes
Refrigeration Time: 30 Minutes
Calories Per Serving: 100
Weight Watchers Points (Old): 2
Weight Watchers Points (PointsPlus): 3
- 1 package Instant Oreo Pudding Mix (Jell-O Brand)
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- Cool Whip (to taste -- and feel free to sub whipped cream or omit entirely)
- 1 Graham Cracker (for crumbling)
- Graham Crackers for dipping
- Combine Oreo Pudding mix with 2 cups cold milk and stir. Once it begins to solidify, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take out and spoon/pour Oreo Pudding along one side of a long dish.
- Spoon/pour whipped cream or cool whip along the other side of the dish.
- Use a spoon to glide back and forth, mixing them slightly into each other but not entirely.
- Crumble one graham cracker on top and use the rest for dipping!