A lot of you have been emailing me with workout related questions. After a few months of this, I've realized that many of these questions are fairly common. While I am totally open to emails of this nature, I figured I'd put out an FAQ document that would answer some of these questions for the rest of you... that way, you can get faster answers and hit the gym!
Click here to view the FAQ page. It will be a static page, instead of just a post, to make it easier for me to update with more questions and answers over time.
Some of the questions answered in that FAQ are:
- How many calories do I need to burn with exercise?
- Do I need to workout every day?
- How much exercise should I do? What kinds?
- What is strength training?
- How often should I strength train?
- How much cardio should I do?
- How can I get cardio?
- Do I need to do Cardio on the days I strength train?
- What is HIIT?
- What are Tabatas?
- What are some fun ways to get cardio workouts?
- How often do I need to stretch?
- What music do you listen to?
Check it out and feel free to comment here with additional questions or email me!Check it out and feel free to comment here with additional questions or email me!