In my taste tester's words, this cocktail is "de rishus." A combination of sharp gingerale, dark aromatic rum, citrus and coconut.
Happy Friday! Are you excited for your obligatory Friday drink recipe? To be honest, after totally binging out at the Fat Tire Memorial tour (14 beers in 14 hours), I thought I was ready for a break from beer. I just don't want to see it for a while. Or smell it. Or hear the word beer, really.
So, instead of beer, which generally is higher calorie anyway (plus, unless I start brewing, I sure can't give you any beer recipes), here's a cocktail! Yay :)
Just because fall is upon us doesn't mean we have to give up on the beach. Rum and gingerale combine to getcha excited for some real beach loving! ...even though it's already cold.
"Rumon Ale" Ginger and Rum CocktailIngredients:
- 1.5 Shops Dark Aromatic Rum
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Diet Gingerale or Gingerale
- Optional: 1/2 tsp Coconut Extract
- Lime Wedges
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 shots rum.
- Add approximately 1 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Fill to the top with Diet Gingerale or Gingerale.
- Add Coconut Extract, if desired.
- Garnish with a lime. Squeeze lime juice and mix before drinking.