It's creamy but tangy. It's crunchy but soft. It's everything you've ever wanted... minus the whole being rich thing, I guess.
New favorite salad alert! This is utterly delicious. Trader Joe's finally came up with a creamy salad dressing that is actually good for you! Thank you, Trader Joe's. Thank you for listening.
I've been eating this salad pretty much non stop. Sometimes I add 1/2 a chicken breast from my 15 meals in 60 minutes challenge!
Looking for other salads? Check out my recipe page here!
Cranberry Feta Cilantro Salad
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Sliced Almonds
- Reduced Fat Cilantro Salad Dressing (Trader Joe's)
- (Optional) 1/2 Chicken Breast, sliced
- Rinse and chop lettuce
- Add cranberries, feta, and almonds
- Top with Reduced Fat Cilantro Salad Dressing
- (Optional) Add 1/2 chicken breast, sliced