I have seen other bloggers talking about Pregnancy Brain, which I certatainly do not have, but it does remind me that I have another condition: WEDDING BRAIN. So, please excuse this jarbled post. I have five things to share and they are only marginally related (and, even then, only if I try very hard). And we're off...
|How can you be so beautiful and so mean at the same time?|
1. Meet my new best friend, Jack. He is like any new best friend: I am crushing hard on his beauty, but HE IS HURTING ME. Well, my feet at least. Maybe I need to re-think this relationship... Seriously, though, proof of pain = blister within ten minutes.
2. We met with our band last night to discuss music for our nuptials. I am getting married in ten days, you guys. This is real life. And I can't wait.
3. I have been hot-and-cold on Quest bars lately. At first, I loved them, but then their consistency started to remind me of plastic and after trying other bars I just got sick of the Quest bar taste. But then this guy walked into my life.... MOTHER EFFING COOKIE DOUGH. I figured I'd give it a try. My very first thought was, "Oh my gosh, I bet my fiance would actually eat this one!" It is to die for.
|Please excuse my wedding prep mess. It's everywhere and I'm drowning in it.|
5. Somebody's spoiled... #treatyoself #preweddingpampering
What about you?
- What's the most embarrassing outfit you've worn to the gym?
- Would you rather do laundry or wear something ridiculous?
- What have you done lately to treat yo'self?